With our 3D modelling and design service, you will feel confident your ideas will work in practice before any metal is cut. From a simple sketch or existing model, our highly skilled Project Engineers will work with you to design, prototype and manufacture a product that meets your needs.
- A flexible, tailored design service, controlled by you. We can create and test your design from a simple sketch, an existing model or preliminary drawings. Based on what you need, we can produce a 3D model, a full set of engineering drawings and a working prototype.
- Project Engineers experienced in both design and manufacture. Our Project Engineers are highly skilled with both design software, and in their craft on the shopfloor. We assign a Project Engineer to oversee your project throughout all stages of the process.
- Innovation to reduce cost and risk. By using robust design software, Solidworks, to simulate the operation of your product without cutting metal, we help reduce your risks and costs of manufacture.
- Supporting all common drawing formats. We can download drawing files in all of the common formats, making it simple and efficient to bring your ideas to life.
Examples of our Project Management, 3D Modelling & Design work
Recent designs that we have completed include:
- A containerised water purification plant for a military installation.
- A municipal bicycle pump and tool station for a company who market bicycle products.
- An extending 12 metre pneumatic pole for a military application.
- A marine line thrower that will also launch a life preserver.
- A 20,000 litre stainless steel potable water storage tank housed in an ISO container.
- A secure locker for storing and securing four bikes on an urban street.
- A bespoke enclosure for a client involved in emergency water filtration systems.
- A cabinet for a coffee vending system.
Contact us today on 01243 784741 or email us for more information about our 3d modelling & design service, or to discuss your project with our highly skilled Project Engineers.